HIEU 201 Liberty University Chapter 8 Quiz
1. Jesus practiced his ministry
2. From the point of view of the Romans, Jesus and his followers appeared to be
3. Paul’s knowledge of ________ was great value in his missionary work with both Diaspora Jews and Gentiles.
4. At first, the Roman government did not interfere with Christians because
5. Because there were obvious and important differences between Christians thought and Greek philosophy
6. Some ardent Christians
7. According to Arius (A.D. 250-336)
8. The case for the supremacy of the bishop of Rome over the entire church was based on
9. The Christian concept of God and the Greek concept of God differed in that
10. Christianity and Stoic ethics were similar in that both
11. Christianity succeeded in becoming the dominant religion in the Roman Empire partly because
12. The early Christians
13. The greatest achievement of ________ was the translation of the Old and New Testaments from Hebrew and Greek into Latin.
14. In the City of God, Saint Augustine stated that
15. The monastic rule of Saint Benedict
16. Paul believed that Mosaic Law
17. Paul taught that women
18. The Pharisees were Palestinian Jews who
19. Similarities between the Qumran community that produced the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Jesus movement include
20. The word Gentiles refers to
The post HIEU 201 Liberty University Chapter 8 Quiz appeared first on homeworkhandlers.com.